Brisbane Metro Info Centre - QLD
Category: Case Studies
Case study: Brisbane Metro, information centre QLD.
- Location: 63 Adelaide Street, Brisbane QLD
- Site activity: Public display introducing the Brisbane Metro.
- Site category: Commercial interior application.
- Site operations: Standard commercial business hours
- Lighting requirements: Provide a vibrant illuminated space for the public interaction with the display centre.
- Lighting solution: With a focus on energy efficiency, visual comfort and durability, SAL’s lighting design teams first choice for the general space illumination was the SAL LED surface and suspended mount Titan linear profile. In contrast and to add a creative element to the info section of the display, the SAL LED Dice, surface mount square profile was used, together with a collection of SAL LED Unitrek track mounted spots, to highlight the wall mounted display information. The result providing a vibrant and inviting interior space for the facility.
- SAL design profile: 28 x 15w Dice surface mount, 17 x 15w Unitrek track spots and associated surface mount track, 13 x 80w Titan surface mount linear profiles
- Installer: R & H Electrical, Geebung QLD 07 3216 2243
- Electrical supplier – Cetnaj Geebung QLD.
issue May 2022